What a joy! Thank you Bre James and Margo for the nomination! I feel so honored to be one of the bloggers you thought of when deciding. I’m so excited to pass it on!
Once you are nominated make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post as well, nominate 5-10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person that nominated you, answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
These were the eleven questions I was asked to answer:
1: Who do you consider your role model?
I admire many for different traits, but I don’t really have a single role model. My life theme is to pave my own way, so I don’t really look up to others to copy them completely.
2: What are your lifelong dreams?
Above all, I want a life full of happiness. This will include a family to love and the continuation of my writing passion.
3: If you could change the world what’s one thing you would change?
Equality for all!
4: Disney World or SeaWorld?
Disney World, of course, because I’m no where near Cali and Seaworld is in my backyard!
5: What is your dream car?
A new truck, whatever model it may be.
6: What is your dream job?
Working for a publishing company. I mean, how great would it be to discover new authors for a living??
7: What is your ultimate dream?
That’s too broad of a question…I wouldn’t know where to start.
8: What would you do with a million dollars?
I’ve always known if I were to get a good sum of money, and I wasn’t drowning in debt, I would give it to charities and churches and put some into savings.
9: If you could do anything in the world that wasn’t against the law what would you do?
I would definitely travel freely without expense. I mean, why are the worlds biggest treasures being held captive by explosive prices? Why isn’t everyone free to experience pleasures beyond their bubble?
10: Describe your personality in 1 word?
11: Who do you want for president?
I haven’t really studied the candidates yet…I probably will start doing that when it gets closer to the voting date.
Here are my nominations! Have fun!
Here are my questions for you beautiful people:
- If you could choose to go into the past, or into the future, which would you choose, and why?
- Pick a city you would live in and explain yourself!
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- If you could save someone in history from an early death who would you save, and why?
- Name one thing you think people shouldn’t have to pay for, and why.
- If you could instantly learn one specialty set of knowledge forever, which would it be? (pilot, surgeon, gourmet chef, etc.)
- If you could bring back one cancelled TV show, which one would you resurrect?
- What super power have you dreamed of having?
- What species would you want to speak to?